Dr. Anil Mehta
Emory Solid-State NMR center
Emory’s solid-state NMR center provides the resources,inlcuding experiment design, sample prepation, data collection and analysis, for interrogating molecular structure, dynamics and chemical bonding in organic, inorganic and biological complexes and materials.
• Molecular motion and order within polymeric materials.
• Domain size analysis and phase separation
• Identification of protonated and non-protonated carbons of organic compounds
• Spectra of quadrupolar nuclei e.g. 23Na, 27Al, 51V, 59Co, 69Ga
• 1H HR-MAS of tissue/whole cell/membranes
• 13C/19F/31P spectra of insoluble small molecule and polymeric materials.